Big Think For Make Blog Populars





I think and you think. You really want to increase your blog is famous. You must know something. Yeah, something. What is something that?  You see, all great bloggers are natural hackers. They took a good look around, measured themselves against their competition, and went against the grain.

Do you have what it takes?

The very first question you have to ask yourself is this:

“IS MY BLOG WORTH READING?” And "IS MY BLOG FULL OF MORE VIEWERS?"
Is your content AWESOME and unique? Is it infused with personality? Does it help your readers to solve THEIR problems?


The opposite of the above would be:

  • your content is generic and can be found on every other blog in your niche.
  •     you don’t offer any unique point of view on your blog.
  •     you don’t have a “hook” that would keep your readers coming back (usually, the best hook is a mixture of personality and the unique angle at solving your readers’ problems).
  •     you focus on the things YOU are interested in and don’t provide any solutions to your visitors.

Start there.

Examine your blog as impartially as you can.

Ask a friend. Ask someone to take a look at your content and give you an HONEST opinion.

Don’t do anything until you get over this hurdle.


The best voice you can give to your blog is the one you ALREADY have. Don’t create a blogging “persona” that is a far cry from who you really are. If you do that, there’s only that long that you can carry on with it and this will eventually become the weight to drag you down.

Example: I am not a story-teller. I don’t do fancy. I am generally not good with words. Especially considering that English is not my first language.

What I am good with is giving straight actionable advice. I speak my mind and I do it well.
However, I didn’t realize it until my first blog became an obvious flop.
I got tired pretty quickly of trying to be the kind of writer I really wasn’t and my readers noticed. Soon enough I heard crickets and that’s when I knew it was time to reinvent myself… to simply go back to what I knew how to do best. I am Seriously?


Create Pillar Content Right Off the Bat

Your next step is to write, write, write.

Don’t do anything else, but write.

Edit yourself without mercy.

Believe with your good Ideas.

Come up with brilliant and awesome, with full of good think, and creativity story,  ways to write about the same old stuff everybody else is writing (if you can’t come up with anything fresh) from an entirely different point of view.

Needless to say, it brought me a lot of traffic right off the bat and the post was mentioned on several prestigious blogs after that.



(Original Content is Copyright By: mobbico.blogspot.com)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply